Throughout this website, project management processes, concepts and best practices will be presented and discussed. We provide information for an inexperienced project manager assigned a small project. As a new project manager plans, executes, and controls his project, industry-standard best practice guidance will be given. This guidance will show the project manager how to avoid the many pitfalls of managing a project.
Areas focused on
- How to set up a project to be successful.
- Creating various plans to keep a project on track
- Specific processes to avoid pitfalls
- Industry-standard project management tools to improve the project outcome
- Monitoring and controlling resources needed to be successful
- Analyzing and reporting of cost, timeline and budget.